BROE auctioneers are delighted to present this three bedroom family home. It is further complimented by a south east facing rear garden (8m x 5m). No. 106 is brought to the market with well-appointed accommodation and spacious room proportions, which boast numerous advantages. The accommodation consists of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom. This property is conveniently located close to shops, schools, and all local amenities and also within easy access of Clondalkin Village and Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. Ideally suited for first time buyers.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Double glazing.
• Excellent location.
• South east facing rear garden.
• Block shed (needs re-roofing).
BER: D2 BER No.102818853 Energy Performance Indicator:273.65 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall 3.80mx 1.80m Alarm panel, laminated wood flooring.
Lounge 4.42m x 3.18m Feature cast open fireplace, laminated wood
flooring, T.V point, double doors to…
Kitchen / Dining Room 4.85m x 2.96m Good range of Oak floor and eye level units, door
to rear garden.
(1) Bedroom 3.66m x 2.93m With built in wardrobes, laminated wood flooring.
(2) Bedroom 3.12m x 3.02m With built in wardrobes, laminated wood flooring.
(3) Bedroom 2.85m x 2.37m With built in wardrobes, laminated wood flooring.
Bathroom 2.57m x 1.78m W.C, W.H.B & bath with electric Triton T90xr
shower, fully tiled walls & floor.