**BOOK IN APPOINTMENTS ONLY**
This beautiful home comes to the market in pristine condition and benefits from a large private south facing rear garden which is not overlooked. The property has been well maintained and upgraded to a high standard over the years. It is located in a mature sought-after location in the heart of Newcastle Village with all local amenities close-by. The Hazelhatch Train Station is just a 5 minute drive away and it enjoys easy access to the N7/ M50 close by also. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, double reception room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. There are manicured gardens which enjoy off street parking to the front for 2 cars and a private rear with paved area and block shed. Viewing essential to appreciate all this wonderful home has to offer. Evenings and Saturdays accommodated!
• Not overlooked to rear. (South facing aspect)
• 5 mins drive from Hazelhatch Train Station.
• Enjoys easy access to N7/ M50.
• Off street parking for 2 cars.
• Double glazed P.V.C throughout.
• O.F.C.H. (Modern condensing boiler)
• Showhome condition.
• Close to Greenogue, Citywest & Grange Castle Business Park.
• Mature sought after residential area.
BER: D2 BER No.110886934 Energy Performance Indicator:293.42 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall 4.30m x 2.10m With laminate flooring.
Double Reception Room 7.87m x 3.78m Double reception room with solid flooring and feature fire place with unit.
Kitchen 3.42m x 3.62m With maple fitted shaker style units, appliances included, access to rear garden.
(1) Bedroom 3.73m x 3.94m Spacious double room with laminate flooring.
(2) Bedroom 3.51m x 3.71m Double bedroom with carpet to floor.
(3) Bedroom 3.51m x 3.71m Box bedroom with new carpet.
Bathroom 2.10m x 1.77m Fully tiled bathroom with W.C, W.H.B and bath.
Outside Off-street parking to front for two cars. Long
private south facing rear garden with manicured shrubs, patio
area. Block-shed with electricity (Shed 4.51m x 3.10m). Not overlooked