BROE auctioneers present a superb opportunity to purchase this two-bedroom end of terrace home with large side garden (c.7.3m wide). The property is conveniently located close to all amenities and within easy reach of the City Centre. The property overlooks Parkland to the rear and benefits from space to the side with potential to extend or develop subject to planning permission. The property itself requires refurbishment but offers great potential. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
• 7.3m side entrance with potential to extend subject to P.P
• Not overlooked to rear.
• Popular mature area close to all amenities.
• Close to City Centre.
• Excellent public transport systems.
• Requires refurbishment but has great potential.
BER: G BER No.110830502 Energy Performance Indicator:603.58 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall 1.30 x 1.50m With lino to floor, carpet to stairs.
Lounge 4.30m x 3.50m With gas fire, hot-press.
Dining Room 2.72m x 2.42m With lino flooring, overlooking rear garden.
Kitchen 2.60m x 1.90m With fitted units, laminate flooring, under stairs storage closet.
(1) Bedroom 4.30m x 3.20m Double bedroom with original fireplace, to
front of the home.
(2) Bedroom 3.90m x 2.44m Double bedroom to rear.
Bathroom 1.80m x 1.70m With W.C, W.H.B and electric shower over bath.
Outside Large front & side garden, small rear garden
Overlooking the Park.