A stunning three bedroom end of terrace home ideally located in a cul de sac adjacent all amenities including 700 acres at Corkagh Park. This home has been upgraded to a high standard throughout, benefits include new boiler, alarm, double glazing, high gloss kitchen, bathroom with new suite & fully tiled guest W.C. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, guest W.C, lounge with feature modern fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Upstairs there are three bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom fully tiled, with new suite. Off-street parking to front and lawned private rear garden. The property is presented in turn key condition and would make an ideal starter or family home.
• O.F.C.H. (New boiler installed 2017).
• Double glazed P.V.C windows/ doors.
• Modern high gloss kitchen.
• 2 x W.C both fully tiled.
• Cul de sac.
• Floored attic with stira ladder.
• Adjacent Corkagh Park.
• Easy access to N7/ M50.
• L.E.D downlights throughout upstairs.
Entrance Hall 2.06m x 5.00m With laminate flooring, understair storage & guest
W.C, fully tiled with W.C & W.H.B.
Lounge 4.73m x 3.00m With laminate flooring and feature modern marble fire place with electric inset.
Kitchen 5.00m x 3.40m Fully fitted high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and tiled floor, French doors to rear.
(1) Bedroom 3.90m x 3.20m Double bedroom with modern fitted ivory
wardrobes & laminate flooring.
(2) Bedroom 3.20m x 2.99m Double bedroom with laminate flooring and fitted
(3) Bedroom 2.38m x 2.05m With laminate flooring & built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 1.76m x 1.77m Fully tiled with W.C, W.H.B & bath with electric
Outside Off-street parking to front, side entrance, private
walled rear garden with lawn and patio.