BROE auctioneers are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom mid terrace family home nicely positioned with the added benefit of a private south west facing rear garden and ample off-street parking to the front. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and main bathroom. With a host of amenities on your doorstep including the Luas, good transport links, City Centre and within easy access of reputable primary and secondary schools this property would make an ideal family home. Viewing is highly recommended.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Double glazed windows.
• Superb location beside a host of amenities.
• Private south-west facing rear garden.
• Approximately 85 sq.m.
• 5 minute walk to Bluebell Luas stop.
BER: D2 BER No.103849121 Energy Performance Indicator:261.79 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall 3.84m x 1.86m Storm porch, phone point and large storage area.
Lounge 3.80m x 3.75m Feature tile open fireplace, laminated wood
flooring, T.V point, double doors to…
Kitchen 3.47m x 2.39m Good range of floor and eye level units plumbed
for washing machine, door to rear garden.
Dining Room 3.45m x 3.20m Laminated wood flooring, gas fire inset, storage.
(1) Bedroom 3.73m x 2.88m With built in wardrobes, original open fireplace.
(2) Bedroom 3.25m x 3.25m With built in wardrobes and storage, original open
(3) Bedroom 2.99m x 2.42m With built in storage.
Bathroom 2.36m x 2.29m W.C, W.H.B & bath.
Rear Garden 18.0m x 5.58m Large private south west facing rear garden,
mainly lawned & block shed.