BROE auctioneers are delighted to present this superbly located three bedroom well maintained family home, nicely situated within this popular established estate just off the New Nangor Road. No. 31 comes to the market in good condition throughout. All local amenities including school, shops, Corkagh Park, Clondalkin Leisure Centre and Village are all within easy reach. Direct access to the New Nangor Road provides easy city travel via, N7, N4 & M50, there are also good public transport links. The property is well presented throughout, comprising of hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen cum dining room, three bedrooms and bath. Walled gardens to front & rear.
Viewing highly recommended.
• New gas boiler May 2018.
• Off street parking.
• Good condition throughout.
• Convenient location close to all amenities.
• Fitted oak kitchen.
• Electric shower.
• Rear walled garden with patio & lawn.
• Mature settled location.
• Generous size well maintained rear garden.
Entrance Hall 1.80m x 5.15m With tiled floor, new laminate stairs.
Lounge 3.85m x 3.50m With laminate, open fire, marble surround.
Kitchen 3.54m x 5.55m With oak fitted kitchen, tiled floor, patio
doors to rear.
(1) Bedroom 3.20m x 2.90m Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
(2) Bedroom 3.08m x 3.30m Double room with fitted wardrobes &
(3) Bedroom 2.98m x 2.32m With laminate flooring.
Bathroom 2.20m x 1.80m Fully tiled with W.H.B, W.C, bath & electric
Outside Off-street parking. Rear walled garden with
patio & lawn.