BROE auctioneers are proud to present this wonderful family home boasting a large mature rear garden. The property has been cleverly extended and now boasts three living rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Located in the highly desirable Monastery Estate adjacent old Clondalkin Village and just 10 a minute walk to the Luas line. The M50/ N7 are within easy access making access to all city routes convenient. This superb home ticks all the right boxes for the expanding family in terms of space, condition, garden and setting. Viewing strongly recommended. Evenings and Saturdays accommodated!
• Extended Dormer Bungalow.
• Very large well maintained rear garden.
• 2 x full bathrooms.
• 3 living rooms.
• Double glazing.
• Off-street parking 2-3 cars.
• Village location.
• Mature sought after development.
• Close to Red Cow Luas Station.
• Easy access to N7/M50.
• Superb family home.
Entrance Hall 1.35m x 0.85m With laminate flooring.
Lounge 5.63m x 3.66m Bright lounge with laminate flooring and gas fire in brick surround.
Study/ Playroom 4.40m x 2.51m With carpet to floor.
Kitchen 5.64m x 3.80m Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor. Access to breakfast room.
Breakfast Room 3.24m x 2.56m Overlooking rear garden, patio doors.
Utility Room 2.70m x 1.64m With laminate flooring.
Bathroom 2.54m x 1.76m Fully tiled with electric shower, W.C & W.H.B.
(1) Bedroom 5.81m x 2.47m Double bedroom with laminate flooring and fitted
(Downstairs) wardrobes, overlooking rear garden.
(2) Bedroom 3.95m x 2.50m Double bedroom with sliderobes and laminate flooring.
(3) Bedroom 3.74m x 3.15m Double bedroom with sliderobes and laminate flooring.
(4) Bedroom 3.64m x 2.80m Double bedroom with storage closet.
Bathroom 2.27m x 2.80m Family bathroom with shower over bath, W.C & W.H.B.
Garage 2.70m x 2.80m With access to rear garden.
Outside Off-street parking 2/3 cars to front, mature shrubs &
trees. Enclosed side entrance via garage. Large mature
rear garden in excess of 100 ft with an array of mature shrubs and trees.