A superb opportunity to purchase this wonderful three bedroom bungalow with attic conversion conveniently located adjacent all amenities. No. 36 is presented in excellent condition with a host of extras including phone watch alarm, CCTV, new gas boiler, external insulation and attic conversion. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom to ground floor. The upstairs attic space has been converted, it is currently used as two bedrooms and guest W.C but suitable for storage only. There are low maintenance gardens with front & rear. The location is superb within easy reach of Clondalkin Village, Clondalkin Leisure Centre and Corkagh Park. An excellent road network provides easy access to N7, N81, N4 & M50. Viewing highly recommended.
• Gas heating upgraded recently.
• Attic conversion.
• 2 x W.C.
• Double glazing throughout.
• Cobble drive parking 2 cars.
• Paved Private rear garden.
• c. 800 sq.ft / 75 sq.m.
• C1 Ber Rating.
• Excellent condition.
• Roof recently re-done.
Entrance Hall 1.80m x 4.40m + 2.70m x 1.00m With solid wood flooring, understair
Lounge 4.70m x 3.40m With wood flooring, fitted units and gas
Kitchen 5.07m x 2.40m Fully fitted kitchen units, wooden flooring,
kitchen appliances, patio doors to rear.
(1) Bedroom 3.70m x 2.80m Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes &
solid wood flooring.
(Pipe T.V & Phone cable)
(2) Bedroom 3.58m x 3.30m Spacious double bedroom with wood
flooring & fitted wardrobes.
(3) Bedroom 2.86m x 2.50m Single bedroom with wood flooring &
(4) Bedroom 4.00m x 2.40m (Attic) Single bedroom with wood flooring
& Velux window.
(5) Bedroom 3.00m x 2.40m (Attic) Single bedroom with wood flooring
& Velux window.
Bathroom 1.90m x 1.85m Fully tiled with shower, W.C & W.H.B.
Guest W.C 1.50m x 1.20m (Attic) With W.C, W.H.B & wood flooring.
Outside Cobble driveway with parking 2 cars.
Paved Private rear garden with mature shrubs & block shed.