Broe Auctioneers are delighted to offer 37 Earlsfort Avenue for sale. This lovely home is conveniently located adjacent all amenities and comes to the market in good condition. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with open fire, double doors to ivory shaker fitted kitchen cum dining room with patio doors to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a newly refurbished bathroom with electric shower. There is a large driveway to the front with parking for two cars, the rear garden has a patio area, lawn and barna shed. Ballyowen Shopping Centre is just 900m awat, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre approx 3km away, N4, N7 & M50 roadworks are also easily accessible.
• Gas heating.
• Double glazed.
• Refurbished bathroom with electric shower.
• Off street parking for 2 cars.
• Rear garden with lawn & patio.
• Central location close to all amenities.
• Ideal buy first time buyer/ investor.
Entrance Hall 3.50m x 1.74m With tiled floor.
Lounge 5.59m x 3.39m Spacious lounge with semi solid flooring and feature fire place with coal inset.
Kitchen 5.26m x 4.67m With ivory fitted units, tiled floor, patio doors to rear.
(1) Bedroom 4.00m x 3.20m Double room with fitted wardrobes.
(2) Bedroom 3.40m x 3.40m Double room with fitted wardrobes.
(3) Bedroom 3.20m x 2.20m Single room.
Bathroom 2.20m x 1.70m Fully tiled, with new suite and electric shower.
Outside Off-street parking to front for two cars. Rear
garden with lawn, patio, barna shed.