BROE auctioneers are delighted to present a superb end of terrace home nicely positioned in this quiet cul de sac within this ever popular development. The property benefits from a large front garden, three W.C, gas heating and generous room proportions. Presented in excellent condition within easy reach of the Luas line, M50/ N7 interchange and just a short stroll to Clondalkin Village. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with guest W.C, lounge, extended kitchen cum dining room, upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. Viewing an absolute must. Would make an ideal starter home or investment property.
• Gas heating upgraded c.5 years ago.
• c. 97sq.m.
• Large driveway.
• Good condition throughout.
• 3 x W.C.
• Cul de sac.
• High ceilings.
• Superb location close to Luas line & M50/ M7 interchange.
• Close to Clondalkin Village & all amenities.
Entrance Hall 5.37m x 1.83m Tiled floor with guest W.C.
Lounge 5.20m x 3.40m With solid flooring and feature fire place
and coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen 5.25m x 3.47m + 1.39m x 2.43m Fully fitted kitchen with shaker units.
(1) Bedroom 4.22m x 3.58m Master bedroom with laminate flooring &
fitted wardrobes, en-suite with W.C, W.H.B with vanity unit & electric shower.
(2) Bedroom 3.20m x 3.15m Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
(3) Bedroom 3.50m x 2.33m Single bedroom with new fitted
wardrobes, T&G polished flooring.
Bathroom 1.88m x 2.27m W.C, W.H.B & bath.
Outside Off-street parking 2 to 3 cars to front.
Rear garden with decking, lawn & barna shed.