BROE auctioneers are delighted to present this lovely three bedroom end of terrace house to the market. No. 46 is ideally located close to a host of amenities and within a short walk to Clondalkin Village and Corkagh Park. The property benefits from double glazed windows and doors throughout, a south facing rear garden (10m x 6m) and gas heating. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Ample parking to the front with parking for 2 cars and a south facing rear garden. This house would make a superb starter or family home. Viewing highly recommended.
• Doubled glazed windows and doors.
• Gas fired central heating.
• End of terrace.
• Walled South facing rear garden.
(10m x 6m)
• Tiled bathroom with electric shower.
• Off street parking for 2 cars.
Entrance Hall 3.75m x 1.74m Laminated wood flooring, storage, alarm panel.
Lounge 4.25m x 2.87m Feature marble fireplace with gas fire inset,
laminated wood flooring, double doors to
Kitchen/ Dining Room 4.78m x 2.94m Range of shaker white units to include all
appliances, laminated wood flooring, French doors to rear garden.
(1) Bedroom 3.58m x 2.36m Built in wardrobes, T.V point.
(2) Bedroom 3.04m x 2.97m Built in wardrobes, T.V point.
(3) Bedroom 2.79m x 2.37m Fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 1.95m x 1.81m Fully tiled walls and floor, W.C, W.H.B and bath
with electric Miro sport shower.