BROE auctioneers are delighted to present this superb two bedroom apartment on the third floor of this sought after development. It is presented in excellent condition with a southerly aspect and mountain view. The location could not be better adjacent the Luas Line at the Red Cow interchange making city travel easy. No. 97 is owner occupied and in turn key condition ready to move in to. Accommodation comprises hallway, spacious open plan fully fitted kitchen, lounge with access to balcony, two double bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. Other benefits include gas heating, double glazing, secure underground parking. Viewing a must to appreciate all this stunning apartment has to offer.
• c.68 sq.m.
• 3rd Floor.
• 1 underground parking space.
• c. €1700.00 p.a management fees.
• Two bathroom.
• Owner occupied.
• South facing aspect with mountain view.
• Show-home condition.
• Kitchen appliances included.
• Adjacent Luas Line at Red Cow.
• Energy efficient B2 rating.
• New gas boiler installed.
Entrance Hall 3.90m x 1.20m + 2.17m x 1.35m With laminate flooring, storage closet.
Lounge 7.21m x 3.57m With laminate flooring, access to balcony with southerly aspect and mountain view.
Kitchen 3.20m x 2.20m Fully fitted modern kitchen complete with all appliances, tiled floor, tiled over counter.
(1) Bedroom 3.20m x 4.08m Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and
En-suite 2.09m x 1.85m With W.C, W.H.B & shower.
(2) Bedroom 4.10m x 2.42m Double bedroom with laminate flooring & fitted
Bathroom 2.00m x 2.40m With W.C, vanity unit bathroom, tiled floor and
partially tiled walls.