A wonderfully bright one bedroom apartment presented in showhome condition in this charming development. This property is guaranteed to appeal to those on the look-out for a turn key property adjacent the Luas Line and a wealth of amenities. Conveniently located on the first floor of this stunning historic building, No. 55 enjoys a southerly aspect overlooking the meticulously manicured courtyard of the development. Extended to c.44 sq.m the apartment is well laid out with excellent built in storage in the hallway, open plan living room with flooring to ceiling feature window, fitted ivory kitchen, double bedroom with mirrored sliderobes and large feature window, upgraded bathroom with new suite & electric shower. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate all this remarkable apartment has to offer.
• Stunning First Floor Apartment.
• South facing aspect.
• Showhome condition.
• Electric heating.
• Ivory fitted kitchen.
• Refurbished bathroom with electric shower.
• Secondary glazing.
• c.44 sq.m.
• Adjacent Luas Line/ St James Hospital.
• Overlooking landscaped communal garden.
• Easy access to N4/ M50.
• Dublin Bikes ideally located at main entrance.
• Management fee c.€2150 p.a plus levy due 2019-2021 for upgrade works.
• No parking space, parking on street.
3.70m x 1.10 + 3.50m x 1.30m With polished T&G flooring, fitted closets for
Lounge 5.58m x 3.70m Bright south facing open plan lounge with
polished T&G flooring, large window overlooking courtyard, fitted ivory kitchen with units.
(1) Bedroom 3.60m x 3.15m With fitted mirrored sliberobes, T&G polishing
flooring, large floor to ceiling window overlooking courtyard.
Bathroom 2.40m x 2.00m W.C, W.H.B, new bath with electric Triton
shower, glass shower door, tiled over bath, tiled floor, extractor fan.